The home from home.
Your park home may be where you live full time, or it may be where you go for short holiday breaks – we don’t mind, either way. Our policies will cover your park home against the all the risks you’d imagine, such as flood and storms, and we’ll give you theft, subsidence and vandalism cover too.
But we’ll also include cover for things like accidental damage to glass, sanitary fittings and ceramic hobs, which can be more vulnerable in a park home. And we’ll even help you with the moving costs if the worst happens, and your park home is destroyed.
- Cover for damage caused by flooding and fire
- Alternative accommodation if your park home is damaged
- Accidental damage cover
- Cover for vandalism
- No claims discount on renewal
- Lock replacement service (up to £300)
- And legal cover of up to £50,000 if you get into a dispute over your park home
Why choose us
When you’re staying or living in a park home and something goes wrong, we’ll help you get it sorted out quickly. It’s not just the details of our policies you can rely on, it’s our service too. That, and we’ll give you our best price first time. Straightforward, no fuss. It’s the way we like to work, really...
We’d like you to read the Policy Summary in full, and the our Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our park home caravan insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 40 87 or check our frequently asked questions.
There are general exclusions for loss or damage resulting from:
- Deliberate or criminal acts by you, your family or any hirer, occupant or user
- Gradual causes including deterioration or wear and tear;
- Mildew, fungus, climatic or atmospheric conditions, frost, wet or dry rot;
- Vermin, insects or fouling or scratching by pets;
- Alterations, cleaning or repair;
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown;
- Any legal liability resulting from any business, trade or profession;
- Ionising radiation, radioactivity, nuclear fuel, nuclear waste or equipment;
- War, revolution or any similar event;
- Pollution or contamination.
We make it to easy see what’s excluded. Download our full, up to date policy documents here.