Relax. You’re (almost) home and dry
Yes, even if it’s raining and the caravan park is flooded, you should be home and dry with Castle Cover’s static caravan insurance. Flooding’s just one of the mishaps we can cover, along with re-siting and even vandalism.
- ‘New for old' on models up to 20 years old
- Cover for theft, as well as for damage caused by fire
- Cover for damage caused by flooding
- Accidental damage cover and cover for vandalism
- Loss or damage to the static holiday home
- Alternative accommodation
Why choose us
It’s easy to say ‘because we’ll give you great customer service’, but it happens to be true. When you’re in a static caravan and something goes wrong, we know you need to get it sorted out quickly. So we’ll help: it’s not just the details of our policies you can rely on, it’s our service too. That, and we’ll give you our best price first time. Straightforward, no fuss. It’s the way we like to work, really....
We’d like you to read the Policy Summary in full, and the Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our static caravan insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 40 87 or check our frequently asked questions.
There are general exclusions for loss or damage resulting from:
- Deliberate or criminal acts by you, your family or any hirer, occupant or user
- Gradual causes including deterioration or wear and tear;
- Mildew, fungus, climatic or atmospheric conditions, frost, wet or dry rot;
- Vermin, insects or fouling or scratching by pets;
- Alterations, cleaning or repair;
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown;
- Any legal liability resulting from any business, trade or profession;
- Ionising radiation, radioactivity, nuclear fuel, nuclear waste or equipment;
- War, revolution or any similar event;
- Pollution or contamination.
Download our full, up to date policy documents here.