Hit the road, Jack.
Or Jill. Or Joe… it doesn’t matter who’s driving, you’ve picked the site and you know where you’re going – we hope you’ll have a great time. It’s a good idea to make sure you have high quality caravan insurance in place though, wherever you go…
- ‘New for old' on models up to ten years old (up to the sum insured)
- Up to £500 for items stolen from caravan awnings
- Up to £20,000 personal accident cover
- Cover for theft, as well as for damage caused by fire
- Accidental damage cover and malicious damage cover
- Public liability cover of up to £2 million
Why choose us
Apart from the fact that we’re easy to deal and with a claims service that is open 24/7, there’s the price. We think our customers like knowing they’ll get our best price first time. Not sure? That’s OK, we have a UK-based team of advisers who can find the answers for you, change current details or help you set up a Touring caravan policy straight away.
We’d like you to read the Policy Summary in full, and the Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our touring caravan insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 40 87 or check our frequently asked questions.
We make it to easy to see what’s not covered, too. With this policy, there are some general exclusions:
- The policy excess excludes the first £50 for all claims except public liability.
- Loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by radioactive contamination and nuclear assemblies.
- Any liability arising or any loss or damage that occurs while the caravan is being used other than for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
- Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war was declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power.
- Loss, destruction or damage to the caravan or equipment or contents and personal effects that’s happened as a result of pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speed.
Download our full, up to date policy documents here.