We'll get the right deal
for you on your
Castle Cover could save you money on your home insurance because we specialise in buildings and contents cover for better risk, over 50s customers. If you're looking
to save money on your buildings and contents insurance when your policy is due for renewal, get a quote online with Castle Cover. You will need to contact our
friendly advisors who will be able to check your online quote price and set up your policy quickly and easily over the telephone.
Home Insurance Benefits
- 'New for old' replacement of damaged and stolen items
- No claims discount of up to 30%
- Up to 20% discount if you have home security measures
- Instant cover, no forms to fill in
- Buildings cover up to £500,000
- Contents cover up to £50,000
- Cover for belongings lost, stolen or damaged outside of the home
- Buildings insurance can include terraces, patios, drives, paths, car ports garages, outbuildings, walls, gates, fences and hedges
Our policies are designed to be easy to set up, with up to £500,000 buildings cover and up to £50,000 for contents as standard. Your online quote price will be checked by one of our friendly advisors, who can also provide instant cover should you take out a policy with us. Changes to your policy can be made at a later date with a quick phone call to our UK call centre, meaning a Castle Cover insurance policy is hassle-free.
In keeping with Castle Cover's simple approach, there is no need to provide proof of purchase for every item in the event of needing to claim under your contents cover. High-value items may require some proof of ownership, but the process is designed to be quick and easy.
Our personal possessions cover can also ensure your belongings are kept protected while you are on holiday, with a total claim limit of £5,000 that includes £500 cover for cash and £500 for unauthorised credit card use.
You can change the amount of cover you have at any time, and again this is a simple case of giving our customer services team a call to discuss your needs with one of our expert advisers. Please note that an administration fee may apply.