Sorry... We no longer offer Home Insurance
If you would like to receive a Home Insurance quote then please visit
our sister brand RIAS*. To find out more about RIAS Home Insurance
please Click Here.
Castle Cover will continue to service your existing policy.
For more information about your policy or help making a claim
please see below:
*RIAS is a trading name for Ageas Retail Limited and is part of the Ageas group of
companies for more information please click here.
Need to claim?
Expert teams here to talk to you about your home insurance claim
For Home Insurance Call: 0345 122 9980
If you've added an optional extra to your home insurance policy, these are the contact numbers you'll need:
|Home emergency cover||0345 840 0095|
|Garden Cover||0800 952 7702|
|Legal expenses cover||0345 840 0097|
|Key cover||0345 519 1211
We’d like you to read the Policy Summary in full, and the Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our buildings and contents insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 4087 or check our frequently asked questions.
We’ll make sure it’s clear what’s excluded before you buy the policy, and we’ll show you what your standard excesses are (or any increased amounts you’ve agreed to pay) in your policy wording or on the policy schedule. General exclusions (including Personal possessions) include:
- Riot or civil commotion outside the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
- Loss or damage caused by chewing, scratching, tearing, vomiting or fouling by domestic animals
- Loss or damage to valuables, money, business equipment left in the open at the insured property
- Theft from an unattended motor vehicle unless the personal possessions are concealed from view and the vehicle is locked
- Theft of possessions from an unlocked hotel room
Download our full, up to date policy documents here.