You could save
with Castle Cover
As a specialist in the over 50s market we find you the best possible insurance deals. We offer contents insurance either separately or combined with buildings insurance. This gives you the most flexibility when searching for your new policy.
Castle Cover uses a panel of leading insurance providers, including AXA and RSA, to offer you their most competitive premium. We offer you a free quote to find out how much you could save. If you decide to buy insurance with us, our friendly advisors will be able to check your quote price and set your policy up quickly and easily.
Home Content Insurance
Castle Cover provide contents insurance to protect all of your contents within one policy. We make sure we provide our customers with excellent benefits so that you not only get quality cover, but it comes at a brilliant price. Some of the main benefits include:
- Standard accidental damage - We cover your contents for standard accidental damage up to value of £50,000. Additional accidental damage available as an extension.
- New for old replacements - Our contents insurance offers new for old replacements. This means that should you need to claim on your contents insurance you will get brand new replacement products. (excluding clothing and household linens).
- Garden Items - To make sure we offer complete peace of mind we also include garden items in our contents insurance. This means that items such as garden furniture, external statues and garden pots worth up to £500 are covered.
- Away from home - To complete your contents insurance package we can also cover items that you take away from your home. The total value of the items protected is £5,000, with a single item also being insured for up to £2,000 – extra premium required.
- Entertainment equipment - Accident damage to TV sets, MP3 player, DVD player, Computers including laptops, digital TV receivers, TV aerials and satellite dishes.
- Frozen food - We cover food in freezer cabinets which is made unfit for human consumption.
- Business equipment - We cover your business equipment up to £5,000.
- Guests personal effects - Up to £500 when contained within the home.
- 10% increase - On total limit of contents during religious festivals and family weddings for gifts and provisions. The total limit is increased by 10% for 30 days before and after the event
For all details of the terms and conditions of our home insurance policy, view our Home Insurance policy booklet.
What’s covered with Contents Insurance?
The easiest way to understand what is covered by contents insurance is by thinking about what you would take with you if you had to move house. This would include furniture, household goods, kitchen equipment, televisions, computer and audio equipment, clothing and valuables up to the stated limits.