As an existing customer we'd like to encourage you to read the Policy Summary in full, and the Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our car insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 4087 or check our frequently asked questions.
On our standard car insurance policies, we have general exclusions for:
- Vehicles being used on an aerodrome or airport used for aircraft taking off or landing; aircraft parking areas (including service roads, ground equipment and parking areas) and any part of a passenger terminal within the customs examination area.
- Earthquake, riot or civil commotion outside England, Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- Radioactive contamination, war risks, pollution and contamination.
There are some more specific exclusions too, but we make it to easy see what they are. Download our full, up to date policy documents here.
Need to claim?
The expert claims teams are here to help you, they will deal with your claim as quickly as they can, but these simple steps may help to speed things up...
- Check who your insurer is (in your policy documentation)
- Call the number listed (here, or in your policy documentation)
- Have your policy details to hand when you call
Expert teams here to talk to you about your car insurance claim
Car Insurance: 0345 840 0090
Windscreen: 0345 840 0093
If you've added an optional extra to your car insurance policy, these are the contact numbers you'll need:
|Breakdown||0800 247 1781|
|Legal Expenses Cover||0345 840 0094|
|Key Cover||0800 519 1211|
|Excess Protect||0345 840 0092|
|Loan Cars||0345 840 0091