Get our best price first time
- Your children covered for free*
*Up to three under-18 year olds for each adult we’re covering
One trip covered. Whether short or long
Trips, spills, breaks, damage – even on a short get-away weekend, things could go wrong. We’ve partnered with travel insurance specialist InsureandGo to offer you this straightforward, no nonsense, comprehensive single trip insurance policy.
It’s a simple way to make sure you can concentrate on what’s important – it’s complete peace of mind, and excellent value for money too. Cover can be arranged available for a simple 3 day trip, or for a longer single break of up to 90 days in total. (But if you’re taking more than one trip this year, take a look at our Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policy too.)
- Free cover for children – all Castle Cover travel insurance policies gives you free protection for children (up to three under-18 year olds for each adult we’re covering), so you can make sure the whole family’s protected.
- Easy, simple to arrange travel insurance
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance
- Free UK-based claims helpline
- Optional cover for baggage, golf, wintersports and business travel
- Up to 78 adventure sports and activities covered as standard
- Cover available for pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to £3,000,000 personal liability
- Excess Waiver available to add to your cover
Want to find out what else we cover?
Download our full, up to date policy documents here.
We’ll be here to help you, whether you take out our standard basic policy or decided to add any of our useful options:
- Golf cover - With our Golf option in place, you can focus on the game. We’ll increase the cover on equipment, and cover green fees and the hire of golf equipment if it’s necessary
- Travel disruption - It’s not easy to plan for the unexpected. Our travel disruption option gives you extra peace of mind about any delays in departure and associated accommodation costs.
- Business cover - When you’re travelling on business, you need to concentrate on the job – not worry about your equipment being lost, stolen or damaged. This option can also cover equipment hire, baggage delay and additional personal accidents.
- Medical cover - This option can help contribute to the costs of medical equipment cover and emergency replacement of prescribed medication.
- Wintersports cover - From ski hire to cover against piste closures, from delays due to avalanches to very straightforward cover against damage, theft or loss of your ski equipment – this is a great option for anyone who wants to relax and enjoy the snow.
- Excess options - we offer the an Excess Waiver option so you will not need to pay the main policy excess or alternatively we offer a Double Excess option, which will lower your main policy price.
Please note, every optional extra you choose will incur a higher premium. Each option comes with terms and conditions: it’s important to read the policy documents carefully so that you understand exactly what your extra policy options will and won’t cover.
Why choose us?
When you’re taking a break you want to be enjoying yourself, not worrying about what would happen if things went wrong. We start by making sure you get the best price and cover from us, and then we go on to make sure you get the best possible customer service too, and that's why we've partnered with InsureandGo. Get a quote, see what you think.
We’re easy to deal with, and our travel insurance claims service is open 24/7 – so it doesn’t matter what time-zone you’re in, there’ll always be someone around to take your call.
We’d like you to read the Policy Wording. But if you have any questions about our single trip travel insurance policy, we’re always happy to answer them.
Questions about something you’ve read? Call us on 0800 519 4087 or check our frequently asked questions.
It’s important to understand what you’re not covered for by our travel insurance policies. These are only examples of things that wouldn’t be covered: we recommend that you read the Policy Wording carefully before you buy this policy. Exclusions include:
- Any claim which is directly or indirectly caused by, results from or in connection with a natural disaster or civil unrest unless you chose and have paid the appropriate extra premium for the Travel disruption option which provides cover in this respect for Delayed departure, Missed departure and Accommodation cover only.
- Any claim that results from you travelling to a country or an area where the Foreign and Commonwealth Office have advised you not to go
- Any claim that results from you being under the influence of solvents or drugs or their effects (except drugs prescribed by a doctor other than for the treatment of drug abuse)
- Any claim that results from the tour operator, airline or any other company, firm or person not being able or not being willing to carry out any part of their obligation to you